October 31, 2007

Choose your poison

As I have said before, I am going to fail participate in NaNoWriMo as well as NaBloPoMo. That means that my laundry will fall sadly behind, my husband may finally catch me in the act of blogging, and you will have to sit through 30 days straight of bad, reaching posts. In the interest of consideration (and because I like this little gizmo), I thought I'd let you choose what I'm going to write about.

See, I crave structure. In my shirts, in my daily schedule, in my blog. I like to know what I'm doing, to have a central theme to write around. So far, that theme has been "Embarrassing myself and my children". Count your blessings, if you are a new-comer....the old blog's theme was "Pour my poor, broken heart out on the sidewalk and watch it ooze slowly into the cracks.

(Between you & me, I kinda liked that blog better.)

Anyway, we have 4 long weeks together, and so your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to choose 4 topics (one for each week) from the list below. If you have any other suggestions, leave them in the comments. I'll totally consider them.


Labels: