January 13, 2008

Peace Out, diapers!

"Hi Mr Lady!"

"Hi yourself!"

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Not much, just sipping some coffee and enjoying my 4th day of NOT changing a diaper."

"Oh, Mr Lady, you didn't forget again that your littlest kid isn't potty trained yet, did you? The last time you forgot, you had to spend your life savings on Desitin, remember?"

"See, that's where you're wrong."

"Yeah, but I thought she couldn't get her pants up and down around that J Lo booty?"

"The Stripper Butt? Yeah, we figured that out. I just dug into the box of clothes for next year, and voila! Pants that come up and down like a breeze."

"For the record, I hate changing diapers and vow to never do it again. This is AWESOME."

"Well, it looks like your little girl is all grown up now."

"Um Hum. She even let me do her hair.""The whole reason I agreed to having a girl in the first place was to put her hair up in braids, but so far she's only ever let her Auntie N do it, and Auntie N is a teency bit far away now."

"Oh Mr Lady, I am so happy for you! Looks like the kids are all awesomely self-sufficient now. Maybe you could get a job or do your laundry or something now."

"I think you may be right. They all can even get themselves food when I'm not looking.""Hey, 3of3! What's that all over your face?"

"Isa Yummanummy!"

"I see that. WHAT yummanummy?"

"Yummanummy!"

"I guess we still have to work on the whole bi-lingual illiterate thing, too." *sigh*

Sarcastic Mom has more awesome Weekly Winners right this way....

Labels: