September 08, 2007

I have a favor to ask

But first, before I take my leave for the weekend, I have to mention that today, for the first time in the history of my mommydom, I am letting my children walk themselves home. They each have a toonie in their pocket

so they can get a treat from the corner store on their way home. We have rehearsed this walk a thousand times. It's safe, the other kids go home that same way, it's an easy downhill walk. I know all of this.

I am totally freaking out.

Anyway, I am going to ask you all for an eencie teencie little favor this weekend. See, there are quite a few of you who stop on by my silly little blog on a regularish basis, and I thought it might be fun if I actually knew who all of you were and how you stumbled upon my site. And so, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to click up there on the title of this post and say, "Hi, my name is Babelshneed and I tried to google Worst Mother Ever and here's where I ended up."

Or something like that. I'd love it if you did. All of you. Even you, Veronica.

Labels: