January 15, 2008

Upside, inside out

Living La Vida Withdrawal!

I never have writers block. Why? Because I never write anything of substance. I am an excellent rambler. You should hear the crap I say to me all day long.

Anyway, it seems that I have made a wee little mistake. See, my prescription for my pills (did you really think I am this pure genius without chemical assistance?) has almost ran out, and being the good little hoarder that I am, I refused to take the last 3 pills, just in case. And now I am switching from Wonder Drug A to Wonder Drug B and I haven't filled Wonder Drug B yet, so I am a bit, well, scattered.

I never realize how much I need Wonder Drug until I stop taking Wonder Drug, and then I start to fidget. Last night, it seems my au naturale mind decided it would be a super great idea to start picking at shit. I am a picker. And now I am a picker with 1/2 a toenail on one toe and that toe has gone from the size of a toe to the size of a bloodied, abused grape over night. A throbbing, bloody, abused grape.

Ouch.

Point is, I don't much think I'm having a coherent thought for the next few days. That makes the blogging the teenciest bit laborious, you know? I decided that this might be a fine time to clean out the drafts that were drafted when I was all clear and drugged and sane.

Here goes:

1. See, I told you. I AM a 12 year old boy.

cash advance

2. Ah, music. Secret Agent Mama hit me with this one a LONG time ago, but my iPod wasn't tan or buff enough to show it's privates in public. 16 hours and one headache later, here goes:
You need your iPod/mp3 player, for this. It’s a list of questions that you
answer with the title of a random song. I put my iPod/mp3 player on shuffle and
here are the questions with the song title answers. HILARIOUS!

What would describe your personality?
The City and the Traveler, HEM.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
No Surprises, Radiohead (oh, that's right)

How do you feel, today?
Sugar Kane, Sonic Youth

What’s your life’s purpose?
Plan B, Badly drawn Boy

What is your motto?
Let's fall in Love, Ol' Blue Eyes

What do your friends think of you?
Mama, Genesis (WEIRD)

What do you think of your parents?
Schizophrenia's Weighted Me Down, Cat Power

What do you think about very often?
Saints, Breeders

What do you think of your best friend?
Love Spreads, Stone Roses

What do you think of the person you like?
Black Star, Radiohead

What is your life story?
Somebody's Gotta Do It, The Roots

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lesbian Eskimo Midget, The Dead Milkmen (you can't make this shit up)

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Sweet Children, Green Day

What do your parents think of you?
No One Ever Is To Blame, Howard Jones (Oh, that one is way off)

What is your hobby/interest?
When the day is Done, Samples

What is your biggest secret?
The Rockafeller Skank, Fatboy Slim (I will not divulge. Don't ask.)

What do you think of your friends?
If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out, Cat Stevens (wow, that's an excellent response)

3. 4x Mr Lady:
Four Jobs I've held:
  • Bounty Hunter's bitch (it's true)
  • Money Launderer (also true)
  • Fry Cook (horrifyingly true, but I make great fries now)
  • Like, almost all of my jobs are already posted here and here.

Four places I've Lived:
  • Philadelphia! The city of Brotherly Love, also Gansta shootings, The Fresh Prince and some awful movie.
  • Denver! The Mile High City, the Fittest City, the Naughtiest City.
  • Vancouver! Home of the 2010 Olympics. Also home of the palest people in the world. Sheesh, could it stop raining already?
  • Delaware! It's the speed bump in between Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Four places I've been on vacation
  • Philadelphia!
  • Nashville (almost didn't make it back)
  • Mesa Verde
  • Idaho. No exclamation point.

Four of my favorite foods:

Four places I'd rather be right now

  • Denver!
  • Philadelphia!
  • In a clean house
  • Hawaii. Damn it's cold here.

I think that's just about it. Excepting this birthday one that Rachel (I think) tagged me for. Soon.....

Labels: