January 18, 2008

The most boring post in the world

The NEW CARPET is coming in 40 minutes, so we don't have a lot of time this morning. I wanted to run a few things by y'all, though.

One: This right here?

.Canadian Blogger's Awards. All you have to do is click a button. If I win, everyone who votes, at the request of Kelly, gets an autographed pair of my undies!*

Two: I am knee-deep in the throws of building my new website. It's gonna be ready really soon and my blogroll doesn't have its moving buddies. If you should be on my blogroll and you are not on it, please leave me a comment and I'll fix that this weekend.

Happy Friday!

*No one is getting an autographed pair of my undies.

UPDATE: Yes,the carpet dude is here. Yes, the new carpets are half way in. And hey? Are you missing summer? Dreaming of Hawaii? Well, come on over. 'Cause, see, the carpet dude needs the horribly insulated basement to be warm in order to stretch the carpets properly and apparently the only way to achieve that lofty goal is to crank the heat up in my house from Cozy Warm to Fires of Hell. I've lost 3 pounds already.

Labels: